· President of the Japanese policy school http://j-policy.org
· Representative Director of Non-Profit Organization Edotec Global https://edotec.org
· Specially-appointed Professor of Tama University Graduate School http://tgs.tama.ac.jp/faculty/konno-sakuichi
· President of Peace Tech Lab Co., Ltd.
· Director of Japan Women's Business College
· Councilor of Public Interest Foundation Corporation Tokyo Community Foundation
· Master's degree in International Public Policy Institute, Columbia University
· Representative Director of Breakthrough Co., Ltd. (Management Company of Policy school named Isshinjuku and Entrepreneurship School named Attackers Business School)
· Partner of Ohmae and Associates
· Director of Business Breakthrough Co., Ltd.
· Director of Net Capital Partners Co., Ltd.
· Assistant president of Konishi Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd.
"School Education Field"
· Representative Director of Policy School Isshinjuku (operated by Business Breakthrough)
· Representative Director of Entrepreneurship training school Attackers Business School (operated by Business Breakthrough)
· Founding Member of Business Breakthrough Graduate School University
· Researcher o Public Policy Think Tank "Heisei Ishinha no Kai"
· Founder of Gamba NPO Net (that is now Giveone) , Portal site of donation to NPO
(Main autobiography / co-author)
· "The limit of the state has come into view" (jointly written by Diamond Company)
· "Why does not Japan change" (co-author: Diamond company)
· "Wisdom of a nonpartisan era" (co-author: Clubhouse Company)
· Serialized "Silicon Array Entrepreneurs" in the magazine "Nikkei Net Brain" (Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.)
· Serialize "What is NPO" to the magazine "Nikkei Masters" (Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.)